The combination of hot water and heavy use places a high demand on the oxidiser used in a spa. Even over a short period of time, spas can accumulate substantial waste material from a variety of sources, including the bathers themselves, animals, insects, pollutants and the general environment. These wastes cause the same problems that swimming pools suffer from, such as dull, cloudy water that’s irritating to the skin and eyes with an increased incidence of resistant algae. Regular oxidation is needed to break these wastes down. Due to their minute size, the particles that sometimes result are not capable of being filtered out without some form of clarifier.
- Unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents
- Totally soluable and dissolves almost instantly.
- Eliminates chloramines and musty odours
- Can be used in chlorine or bromine spas.
- Keeps water sparkling by quickly eliminating undesirable compounds.
- Easy maintenance.
- Allows bathers back in spa within one hour.
- Storage and transport friendly.
- Eliminates organic waste.