What exactly is an oxidiser and do you really need it? YES – Click here to read more!
Oxidation removes swimmer wastes and destroys organic contaminants in the water. The role of BioGuard Pool Oxidisers, is to keep the pool water sparkling and clear of impurities. Oxidisers also remove chloramines, which are the result of Free Chlorine reacting with nitrogen-based material in the water. Chloramines are often the cause of skin and eye irritation, and the overbearing smell often blamed erroneously on the chlorine itself.
- Patented blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Totally soluble and dissolves almost instantly.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back in water quicker.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly process.
- Classified as Non-Dangerous Good.