What exactly is an oxidiser and do you really need it? YES – Click here to read more!
Oxidation removes swimmer wastes and destroys organic contaminants in the water. The role of BioGuard Pool Oxidisers, is to keep the pool water sparkling and clear of impurities. Oxidisers also remove chloramines, which are the result of Free Chlorine reacting with nitrogen-based material in the water. Chloramines are often the cause of skin and eye irritation, and the overbearing smell often blamed erroneously on the chlorine itself.
- Fast acting and easy to use.
- Regular use helps maintain sparkling clear water.
- Destroys organic wastes and eliminates odours.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Allows swimmers back into the water after an hour.
- Totally soluble.
- Will not increase Cyanuric Acid levels.