Oxidation removes swimmer wastes and destroys organic contaminants in the water. The role of BioGuard Pool Oxidisers, is to keep the pool water sparkling and clear of impurities. Oxidisers also remove chloramines, which are the result of Free Chlorine reacting with nitrogen-based material in the water. Chloramines are often the cause of skin and eye irritation, and the overbearing smell often blamed erroneously on the chlorine itself.
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back into the water after an hour.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly process.
- Storage and transport friendly.
- One 450g bag treats a 50,000 litre pool.
- Dissolves almost instantly and is totally soluble.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- 600g/kg sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
- 372g/kg available chlorine.
- Classified as Non-Dangerous Good.*
**Non-Dangerous Goods for land transport within Australia, Australian Dangerous Good Code, Edition 7.5, Special Provision AU01. Classified as Class 9 throughout NZ and for Australia and NZ storage purposes.
We ship freight free for North Island orders over $149.00, and Waiheke Island and South Island orders over $249.00 (Applies only to orders under 25kg Auckland, elsewhere under 15kg. Where applicable, RD and DG goods surcharges still apply). Please click here for more details.
We stock quality pool and spa products and are confident that you will be very pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied please return it to us for a refund or exchange within 7 days of the purchase date. The refund will cover the purchase price of the returned product, including return shipping. Please click here for more details.