AFM is exposed to a 3-step activation process to increase its surface area by up to 300 times for superior absorption and filtration. AFM is self-sterilising, filters particles as small as 4 micron, resists bio-fouling, bio-coagulation and wormhole channelling of unfiltered water and filters 30% more organic contaminants than quartz and sand. Available in 3 grades for optimal filtration. Requires 2/3 of usual sand requirement. Please contact us to discuss quantity required for your filter and a freight quote.
- more than doubles the performance of an existing filtration system without the need for additional investments
- is not subject to biodynamic instability and will never allow untreated water to pass the filter
- substantially lowers chlorine oxidation demand by up to 50%
- lowers backwash water demand by an average of 50%
- is expected to last for the life of the filtration system
- provides quick return on investment
For more information, visit https://www.drydenaqua.com/our-solutions/water-treatment/products/afm