FreeRider™ iQ robotic cleaner is cordless and equipped with a high-power lithium-ion battery offering expert cleaning without intervention. Highly efficient, easy to handle and cable- free, it is remarkably agile and gets into the tightest of corners on all types of pool surfaces.
The iAquaLink™ application enables greater control and improved monitoring of the battery status. FR1000 iQ climbs to the wall for a waterline retrieval for 10 minutes after a full cleaning cycle has finished, making it very easy to collect after a cleaning cycle has completed.
- High performance cordless robotic pool cleaner
- 2.5 hours of runtime
- Fast charging <5 hours and 2.5+ hours of runtime per charge
- Large lithium-Ion battery 9.6 Ah
- Dual stage filtration with 150µ/60µ filter canisters
- Benefit from iAquaLink™ app connectivity
- Transparent canister window with LED illumination
- Climate Care Certified by SPASA Australia
- An exceptional warranty of 3 years or 1200 running hours on the motor block, which ever comes first. The warranty is for the battery block too, exclusions are standard – 1 year on wearable parts (filter canister, tracks and roller brush).
Pool surfaces Concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass, vinyl and tiles Filtration level Dual stage filtration with 150μ/60μ filter canister Cleaner dimensions 43cm x 48cm x 27cm (L x W x H) Power supply/operating power 110-240 VAC; 50/60Hz Supply voltage – 29.4V Battery power Lithium-Ion 9.6Ah Number of motors 3 Filter capacity 4L Cleaning areas Floors, walls and waterline Pool sizes Up to 12m x 6m Pool shapes Rectangular, oval, free shape, flat, gentle slope, composite slope, diamond shape Cleaner weight 9kg Packaging gross weight 15.5kg